The Hybrid Memory uses NASA technology to give an extremely comfortable sleep. First designed in the mid-1960s for NASA airplane seats, memory foam is made from a substance called viscoelastic. It is both highly energy absorbent and soft. The Hybrid Memory moulds to the body in response to heat and pressure, evenly distributing body weight. It then returns to its original shape once you remove the pressure.
- Part of our new Hybrid Range
- Full Memory Foam
- Moulds to body, evenly distributing body weight
- Quick refresh (cover is easily removed for airing or dry cleaning)
- Luxurious Belgian Damask
- Minimal maintenance, no turning required
- Made in the UK
- Single: 3ft x 6'3ft (90cm x 190cm)
- Small Double (Queen): 4ft x 6'3ft (120cm x 190cm)
- Double: 4'6ft x 6'3ft (135cm x 190cm)
- King: 5ft x 6'6ft (150cm x 200cm)
- Super King: 6ft x 6'6ft (180cm x 200cm)
For advice on choosing the best type of mattress, please check our Mattress Advice page.